“Good Karma Projects”, informs users of the website https://gkprojects.org, in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Board, of April 27, 2016 (General Data Protection Regulations) and other applicable regulations, of its personal data protection policy, with the purpose that these expressly, freely and voluntarily decide to facilitate “Good Karma Projects” the personal data that are requested to contract the different products and services offered.
Who we are
Good Karma Projects, with address at Carrer Manila 49 Àtic 2, 08034 Barcelona, NIF G67328591, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our website address is: https://gkprojects.org.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information that you give us: This is information about you that you give to us by: (i) making use of our website and the options on our website (e.g. in the event you would sign a petition or make donation), (ii) subscribing to the receipt of updates by email, (iii) contacting us for information or help, (iv) signing your name on a list of signatures, (v) becoming a donor, (vi) buying a product, (vii) participating campaigns, (viii) responding to any survey on this website, or (ix) providing information through third party websites or apps provided that you explicitly gave your consent to the applicability of this privacy statement through such third party website or app. It may include, for example, your name, address, email address or telephone number.
- Information that our website and other systems collect about you:
- If you visit our website third parties (Google Analytics) will collect some information about you and your visit, such as your browser type and version and the pages on our site that you visit. Google Analytics will not collect the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the internet. This information can be used for statistical purposes and will help us improve our website.
- Our website may also download “cookies” to your device – this is described in our cookie statement.
- Information that third parties collect about you on our website by performing actions: This is information about you that you give to third parties (such as Facebook, Google and Instagram) by making use of the social network sharing buttons and widgets available on our website.
- Information that third parties collect about you on our website by browsing it: This is information about you recorded / tracked by third parties just by making use of the website itself, such as navigating from one page to another (this event will be tracked) or by viewing an embedded Facebook video (if you are logged into Facebook) .
Who we share your data with
We may disclose personal information about you where we have obtained your consent or where it is reasonably necessary for the various purposes set out above:
- to service providers who host our website or other information technology systems or otherwise hold or process your information on our behalf, under at least the same level of strict conditions of confidentiality and security;
- to judicial authorities or other public authorities, in case our legal or moral responsibility compels us to do so (e.g. if you express intent about performing a terrorist activity);
How long we retain your data
Good Karma Projects intends to keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date. We will delete the information that we hold about you when we no longer need it.
What rights you have over your data
You may have a right of access to the personal information that we hold about you, and to some related information, under data protection law.
- You can also require any inaccurate personal information to be corrected or deleted.
- You can object to our use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes at any time and you may have the right to object to our processing of some or all of your personal information (and require them to be deleted) in some other circumstances.
- In some circumstances, you may also have a “data portability” right to require us to transfer your personal data to you or to a new service provider.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us as set out below. We are obliged to request proof of identity before access to your personal information is given.
If you would like us to remove your information from our mailing list, you can click the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email we sent to you or contact us as set out below.