Kids for the Future is our educational project focused on making future generations aware of the environmental impact of human beings on the planet.
After carrying out numerous actions in the educational centers, and receiving such positive feedback, both from the centers and the students, we find ourselves with the need to continue launch a new program.
It is an innovative and accessible program that serves as a real learning tool. It is aimed at kids and its main objective is to promote respect for the planet, adopting healthier life habits. Promoting values such as empathy, solidarity and collaboration.
- Raise awareness about the main environmental challenges.
- Arouse interest and respect for nature.
- Promote values such as empathy, respect and solidarity .
- Involve the local community .
The content of the program analyzes which are the main environmental challenges , how our daily actions can affect and how each of us has the power to change the situation always encouraging active learning of kids .
The program consists of four learning units aligned with four of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) promoted by the United Nations. The didactic units are worked in three stages: presentation, development and workshop ; In addition, the program include guidance in the Teacher’s Guide and the Student Learning Folder .
How does it works?
- The program will be offered to schools and educational groups and will also be delivered as workshops by Good Karma Projects.
- It is a flexible and modular program, each school will be able to decide which unit they want to work in and in what period of time.
- All content will be available online , adapting to the current situation (Covid 19).
- The program will be available in Spanish and Catalan. It is also expected to be able to translate it into English, if we manage to reach the optimal funding.
- Both the presentation and the workshop will be led by a Good Karma Projects volunteer / educator , always guiding the teacher through the development of unit competencies.
Involve the local community
Good Karma Projects works through “chapters” or local volunteer groups . These groups of volunteers are in charge of developing the different Good Karma Projects projects, actions and campaigns in their area, and therefore are also ** in charge of taking the Kids for the Future program to schools.
Through the training of educators and volunteers in different cities and towns of the country, and thanks to our flexible structure and the characteristics of the program, we have found the perfect formula to bring the Kids for the Future project to thousands of kids. Can you help us?
Why do we need your help?
After carrying out numerous actions in the educational centers, and receiving such positive feedback, both from the centers and the students, we find ourselves with the need to continue growing. Thanks to this campaign, we will be able to restructure the content of the program and expand our team of educators so that we can bring “Kids for the Future” to thousands of kids.
- Structure, design and layout the content of the different learning units.
- Expansion and training of the team of educators. For every 10 new volunteers who join our team of educators, we reach 100 new schools.
- Digitalization of the program. Adaptation of the program to the current situation of COVID19 (online format).
How to collaborate?
It’s really easy!
- Make a donation
- Help us sharing the campaign
- Organise a fundraising
GO TO THE CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGN AND CHECK OUT ALL THE AWARDS THAT GO WITH EVERY DONATION